ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
YAY!!!! You go, Nicole!!!!!!!!
An example of momentary abstraction as demonstrate...
I organised facials for some of the girls yesterda...
Not that I don't care about the war in Iraq. It's...
The boys kept me up till 2am with the cricket. Wh...
It's been a strange, happy day. I'm looking out t...
I ran into Finn (a regular occurence these days, s...
I'm telling very bad jokes. Why did the koala fal...
When I met Sharon this morning for a bit of retail...
Safe as safe can be When someone gets too close, ...
Tuesday, March 25, 2003
How effective do you reckon a student strike would be?
I mean, the public transport system is crippled everytime the tram, bus and train drivers decide they'll stop work for a day. But students? What world collapses if students go on strike?
posted by liv @
13:04
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home