ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
It's been a strange, happy day. I'm looking out t...
I ran into Finn (a regular occurence these days, s...
I'm telling very bad jokes. Why did the koala fal...
When I met Sharon this morning for a bit of retail...
Safe as safe can be When someone gets too close, ...
I'm crying (briefly) in the middle of the lawn, my...
Lawn gazing is really good for de-stressing. It i...
This is the song Alister, Euan and I wrote on the ...
I came home to almost perfect marks for my teachin...
Georgina, who made my heart ache because she remin...
Wednesday, March 19, 2003
The boys kept me up till 2am with the cricket. Who on earth was playing who last night?!
*glare*
posted by liv @
17:39
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home