When I met Sharon this morning for a bit of retail therapy, she asked, "So, any developments?"
"Developments?"
"Yes, woman. Between you and that guy .. "
"Oh. Umm. Hmm. Umm .... I was with him when you rang last night."
"Oh. I didn't interrupt anything, did I?"
"Nah. We had a talk."
"A talk?! That kind of talk ...
"NO!"
" .... is it official?!"
"Omg, no no no. We were just hanging out."
I meant to stay only an hour last night. I really did. I had lots of work to do at home. But it was half past eight when we made our way down from the Loft to the tram stop on Swanston Street, and nearly ten before I dumped my things on the floor of my bedroom.
I think both of us are thinking very soberly about the other, right now.
I have lots of work to do. I shall go do work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home