Superduperglorious Friend must have thought to protect me by opting not to tell me about it. But I found out anyway, and not from him either. I had to confront him with it, as soon as I found out. So, what if he is with that flirt of a girl. It's not like I will run into them on a daily basis. So, that's okay.
My coping mechanism should snap into place any minute now. I'm just waiting ...
Gawd, I hate him for making me close my heart, just that much more, to the world. I would say, "Oh, I feel so betrayed", only that would be overly dramatic. I'm just very, very hurt. I thought I meant something to him. Let's face it, when you find out that the first person you would have thought would know which university you go to and which course you are doing didn't know all that and instead turns around and says, "You go to uni?! I thought you were working," you're bound to feel very hurt - and that's to say the very least. I'm surprised he actually remembered my name.
What am I? Chopped liver?! An old newspaper, to be discarded and forgotten once the moment has passed?!
Gawd, I feel like such a fool. Oh, my heart is not broken. Oh, no. It's just dented a lot.
Crap. Just crap.
What a blockhead.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home