As Lydia Bennett would say, "Oh, lord! I am so bored."
ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
- How can anyone watch Survivor: Thailand? It's sou...
- Among the pile of books I picked up at a local fet...
- Let me entertain you, let me make you smile What ...
- Then there was a star danced Emily Goddard is onl...
- Where are you going, Mr Potato Head? loop, loop, ...
- Oh, my eyes shy away from the beauty of thy pierci...
- I could be an excellent music critic if I knew wha...
- Is dehydration going to be a problem if you just c...
- I have had to lie on the bed to zip my jeans up. ...
- The thing about the written word is that it's not ...
Sunday, October 20, 2002

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home