ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
Among the pile of books I picked up at a local fet...
Let me entertain you, let me make you smile What ...
Then there was a star danced Emily Goddard is onl...
Where are you going, Mr Potato Head? loop, loop, ...
Oh, my eyes shy away from the beauty of thy pierci...
I could be an excellent music critic if I knew wha...
Is dehydration going to be a problem if you just c...
I have had to lie on the bed to zip my jeans up. ...
The thing about the written word is that it's not ...
I stunned Shannon and Ivan into silence with, "Omg...
Saturday, October 19, 2002
How can anyone watch
Survivor: Thailand
? It's soul destroying.
But then, I tend to bury my head in the sand when confronted with blatant conflict.
posted by liv @
22:27
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home