ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
"Good morning!" "Humpf!" I stalked past Rita, bl...
Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die Good lo...
Father dear, With September 11, the conflict in I...
Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the star...
blackeyesunrise by Charlie Fan. "how could i fl...
As Lydia Bennett would say, "Oh, lord! I am so bo...
How can anyone watch Survivor: Thailand? It's sou...
Among the pile of books I picked up at a local fet...
Let me entertain you, let me make you smile What ...
Then there was a star danced Emily Goddard is onl...
Wednesday, October 23, 2002
What is science? Science is ..
To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.
- William Blake (1757-1827), Auguries of Innocence
There's an idea.
posted by liv @
11:57
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home