ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
Father dear, With September 11, the conflict in I...
Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the star...
blackeyesunrise by Charlie Fan. "how could i fl...
As Lydia Bennett would say, "Oh, lord! I am so bo...
How can anyone watch Survivor: Thailand? It's sou...
Among the pile of books I picked up at a local fet...
Let me entertain you, let me make you smile What ...
Then there was a star danced Emily Goddard is onl...
Where are you going, Mr Potato Head? loop, loop, ...
Oh, my eyes shy away from the beauty of thy pierci...
Monday, October 21, 2002
Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die
Good lord! In four part harmony too! Men have sadistic humour.
posted by liv @
22:08
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home