I spent the last 30 hours or so thinking up absolutely horrid things to say to him, should I ever I run into him again.
"Hmm. Whatever."
"Don't talk to me."
"Go away, I have no wish to speak to you."
"Go to hell."
"You inconsiderate, selfish, unthinking, unfeeling, superficial, shallow, insincere, untrustworthy, close-minded, spineless, cowardly fool."
"Leave me alone, you self-righteous jackass."
"You are such a blockhead."
"You poor deluded fool. You've lost the most precious thing in the world - my good opinion of you. And me."
"Go drown yourself."
I especially liked, "I don't know you anymore, perhaps I never did. But that's okay because I have no wish to ever know you now."
About ten minutes ago, I realised I'm wasting precious energy on a person that did not deserve me. But realising that doesn't stop me from being angry. I have this terrible urge to claw at his face, slap him silly, pour glasses of beer over his head, smash a pie in his face, stomp on his foot with my stilettos and then stalk off in a beautiful huff in a devastating dress.
I can see it'll be a while before I can react calmly at the mention of his name.
But you know what? I really enjoyed thinking up horrible things to say and do. It made me feel good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home