Crap. Big weekend of rewrites. Think you I could finish an essay and two unit plans in 47 hours? (I'm losing one hour because of Daylight Saving this weekend) I'm going to try, at any rate.
ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
- I spent the last 30 hours or so thinking up absolu...
- Everything happens for a reason. Everything happe...
- Superduperglorious Friend must have thought to pro...
- What is science? Science is .. To see a world in...
- "Good morning!" "Humpf!" I stalked past Rita, bl...
- Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die Good lo...
- Father dear, With September 11, the conflict in I...
- Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the star...
- blackeyesunrise by Charlie Fan. "how could i fl...
- As Lydia Bennett would say, "Oh, lord! I am so bo...
Saturday, October 26, 2002

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home