ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
Ever noticed Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and The ...
What with the anniversary of 9/11 and the rumbling...
The papers and tv programs are focusing heavily on...
Is there a need for compulsory sex education in sc...
I so hate having to be at uni on a Friday. Frid...
I'm getting everything out of my system first. Th...
From Steve, who makes me laugh, to a person I shal...
No call, no second interview. I'm going to drow...
I am furious. I have a lump in my throat. I am t...
The woman at the other end of the line said, "I'll...
Monday, September 09, 2002
I got my call for a second interview after all. But now, there's a time kerfuffle.
Sigh.
Chocolate milk time.
posted by liv @
17:02
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home