ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
What with the anniversary of 9/11 and the rumbling...
The papers and tv programs are focusing heavily on...
Is there a need for compulsory sex education in sc...
I so hate having to be at uni on a Friday. Frid...
I'm getting everything out of my system first. Th...
From Steve, who makes me laugh, to a person I shal...
No call, no second interview. I'm going to drow...
I am furious. I have a lump in my throat. I am t...
The woman at the other end of the line said, "I'll...
The use of roleplay in the classroom, be it second...
Monday, September 09, 2002
Ever noticed
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
and
The Alphabet Song
have the same melody?
Mozart's
Twelve Variations on 'Ah vous dirais-je, Maman'
,
K265
('Ah I would say to you, Mother'), is on repeat on my cd player.
Pretty.
posted by liv @
09:46
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home