ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
The use of roleplay in the classroom, be it second...
Please, please, please do not send hate mail to my...
I got up. I showered. I got dressed. I dumped b...
No, procastination is not a good thing.
Is procastination a good thing?
Sure enough, my dear papa txt'ed me last night. ...
My mother has been, for months now, trying to figu...
The pink cherry blossoms are giving way to nondesc...
Girlfriends from years ago inform me of their happ...
Next to you, I am inconsequential. Next to you, I...
Thursday, September 05, 2002
The woman at the other end of the line said, "I'll be contacting people this afternoon to set up further interviews. So make sure your phone's on."
That was 10.45am. It's 2.21pm now.
The wait is killing me.
posted by liv @
14:22
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home