I'm getting everything out of my system first. Then, and only then, do I think about going home.
One
I said, "Whooooeeee. Boy, is it gusty outside. Such strong winds."
"Uh huh. Very strong winds," agreed Beth.
"Strong winds? Not necessarily," scoffed Mac.
"No?" said I. "I walked from Redmond Barry Building (that might give Melbournians a clue to which uni I go to, haha) to here. No, not walked. I didn't have to walk. I was pushed along by the wind."
"Exactly what I said. That doesn't mean the winds are 'strong'," said Mac.
I looked at Mac. I blinked.
"Huh?!" I said.
"Look at you. You're tiny. A piffle wind would sweep you off in an instant." Mac said. "Can you imagine what really strong winds would do to you?" He roared with laughter.
Heh.
Two
"Hey Wan!" I called out.
"Wan!" said Ivan. "And I'm two."
Three
I love the i-Macs. I want one.
The sun has gone to bed
and so must I
Time to go home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home