ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
I caught the tail ends of an important planning se...
My arms hug my knees in an obsessively tight embra...
My brain won't shut up, I can't seem to stop doing...
I'm always saying I don't feel twenty three at all...
Questions needing little response Remember last J...
I'm going on camp with the Year 7s in two weeks! ...
Just in case anyone was wondering, teaching rounds...
All the best laid plans I had resolved a few days...
I have to keep reminding myself that things are no...
I'm having second thoughts.
Tuesday, February 25, 2003
"geez, and you tell me off for asking too many questions.... ;)"
It made me smile and remember a cool night by the Yarra, when I said, "Seek not to understand. Just seek to accept. And for heaven sakes, stop asking me so many questions!"
posted by liv @
18:43
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home