ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
Just in case anyone was wondering, teaching rounds...
All the best laid plans I had resolved a few days...
I have to keep reminding myself that things are no...
I'm having second thoughts.
When I am tired, I get irritatingly depressive. I...
ianthe lee, she says ... What's the point of doin...
I smell rain on the breeze. Pure, cleansing rain....
my picture of you is clouded by tomorrow's scenes ...
"Cat, I'm so bored," said I, on Saturday. "Jill, ...
I half wish I was with you, Seli, Jo and company, ...
Monday, February 17, 2003
I'm going on camp with the Year 7s in two weeks! This is going to be so fun!
Can't keep my eyes open though. The series of late nights in the last couple of weeks are catching up to me.
posted by liv @
19:35
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home