ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
"Cat, I'm so bored," said I, on Saturday. "Jill, ...
I half wish I was with you, Seli, Jo and company, ...
I sat on my bed in the dark last night, willing my...
Jason, point blank, said, "You are not coming to d...
A girl I tutored at Summer School emailed and said...
What is it about the start of a possible new relat...
Now that I've finally lost enough weight to fit ba...
"Wanna hear my super crazy mad idea?" I said to a ...
VCE Summer School is over. I know not what to do ...
Oh my gosh, like, it so eww today. I mean, like, ...
Wednesday, February 05, 2003
my picture of you
is clouded by tomorrow's scenes
dusted in a pink sugary mist.
the sudden urge to sit
surrounded by candles to our Mother
is overwhelming, if only
to reflect on growing impressions.
posted by liv @
10:25
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home