I sat on my bed in the dark last night, willing myself to cry, knowing that I needed to cry. I only managed symphathetic tears that were of no use to me at all. On top of that, it left me with a slight headache and a weepy state of mind.
Pffft.
You have no idea what's going on at all. So, don't you shake your heads at me because I'm shaking my head at me. One person shaking their head at me is enough, thank you very much - even if that person is me. Shaking my head. At me. Egads, what a picture.
[Just so you know. Crying sessions are essential to my emotional well being, just like annual visits to the dentist and the doctor are essential to my teeth and my body.]
Jo is under the impression that I am still in a small town in Borneo. It made me laugh, so I'm in a better frame of mind this morning. I still miss Superduperglorious Friend, though, and I wish Insomniac would get her butt back to Melbourne double quick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home