VCE Summer School is over. I know not what to do with myself until I have to report at school for my third teaching round in two weeks.
I suppose I could double my efforts to convert the Gentle Giant to "the dark side". Every third person at Summer School was a member of the leadership program at uni, and everywhere he turned, there was another trying to convince him to apply to the program this year. I am so passionate about it, he dubbed us "the dark side" ten minutes after I launched into my marketing spiel.
A group of us watched The Princess Bride last night, after we got kicked out of the pub. I smirked and laughed at all the corny lines while he massaged my shoulders. He had said his fingers were getting fidgety and so will I please present my shoulders to him for a massage. I obligingly did.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home