Thursday, January 23, 2003

I've read of periwinkle eyes, but never really knew what it meant until yesterday. The Gentle Giant's eyes could be called periwinkle. But as I said to Jill last night, "I like him. A lot. But I'm not going to do a thing about it. I'm still a little raw from the break-up, even if it was six months ago."

So, when I woke up this morning, I decided to be temperamental and shallow. I'm going to round up Cyn and Kell and we are going to be like the sixteen, seventeen year old girls we have been tutoring for the past two weeks. We will talk of fashion and jewellery, and the prettiness of our shoes. Then we will sit around and discuss, very seriously, the charms of various pretty boys, flicking our hair back sassily at the said boys.

Or we could sneak onto the movie set [an American film is being filmed on campus at the moment] to google at "that guy from Dharma and Greg", and to be spotted by a talent scout who will want to take all of us to Hollywood and make us starlets.

That'll be an easy way to avoid the Gentle Giant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home