ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
I have tan lines. "No you don't. Those are burn ...
"We didn't know what we're doing, but by George, w...
I ran into Colin, the brother of an ex-classmate o...
Tutoring at VCE Summer School. Busy. Hacking cou...
Summer highlights Has it really been 7 weeks? By...
In an email to a friend, I wrote, "Wahlau eh, ever...
True gold at rainbow's end There is such wealth o...
I wam mitherableth. My nothe ith thuffed and I ca...
My throat is semi-itchy and sore. So is my nose. ...
Sometimes, when I get too complacent about my fait...
Monday, January 20, 2003
Don't you just hate it when you know you need to cry, but you just can't bring yourself to shed that first tear?
I want my Mommy.
posted by liv @
16:31
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home