ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
My throat is semi-itchy and sore. So is my nose. ...
Sometimes, when I get too complacent about my fait...
A year on January 22, 2002. I know where the hea...
"Dad, is that wild rice?" "Wild rice? What wild ...
Someday we shall laugh at the absurd-ness of this ...
I lost a post that was important. I'm not having ...
The boys, lead by their moronic leader, Jason, hav...
3 days of constant walking (aka shopping) has dama...
We're spending a long weekend in Kuala Lumpur, com...
"That'll do, Pig. That'll do." The room which Ja...
Monday, January 06, 2003
I wam mitherableth. My nothe ith thuffed and I cannot thmell a thing - apart from the hideoth durian Denning inthithed on eating after dinner. I can't thleep, too.
Mitherable.
posted by liv @
02:58
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home