Tuesday, December 24, 2002

The boys, lead by their moronic leader, Jason, have decided to gang up on me. So, for the past 5 days, I've been subjected to midget jokes, fat jokes, sexist jokes and all kinds of jokes that only they find amusing, while I sit or stand or stalk off, fuming. I can't stand them en masse. They are driving me insane. I'm climbing the walls to the roof where I hope to sneak next door and live there until the moronic leader has left.

This is precisely why I refuse to teach in a boys' school. I have been scarred by three of the most irritating, devious, insensitive, sexist males around. This is part of the reason I spend half my time male-bashing (as Superduperglorious Friend puts it) - they are utter idiots.

They decided they wanted spaghetti bolognese for dinner tonight. Guess who has to cook it for three of the biggest bottomless pits around, and without a word of please, or a thank you either.

Ungrateful louts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home