Oh, and the bride arrived at the church in an MG! It brought back memories of second year, of a MK 100 Introduction to Marketing Principles tutorial which Em, Al and I spent drooling over a 50th anniversary limited edition MG two page ad.
Oh, the bridesmaids (of which there were 4) wore light green, bias cut, cowl necked, shoe string straps dresses, with matching organza shawls. The bride's colours were white, and more white. I forget what the men were wearing - something black with neckties. The best man was the bride's brother who, in his speech, said, "It is my duty to embarass Charles with my speech", and proceeded to reveal to everyone that Charles collected soft toys. The best man, whom I have known for years in a vague manner, later said to me, "It is Olivia, isn't it?" This is maddening because his current girlfriend, whom I have met briefly on a handful of occasions, greeted me earlier, like a long lost friend.
Oh, and my invitation to the wedding arrived today. The Malaysian postal service is terribly efficient.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home