I want to quit with the carolling. The soprano section is driving me insane. They will not try and I will not carry the entire section! Tonight's practice was a complete waste of time.
ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
- The arguments for the Atkins approach to weight lo...
- Superduperglorious Friend came around, bearing a y...
- A kingdom, a kingdom! My kingdom for a rich, mois...
- This month's menstrual cycle, for reasons only kno...
- The girls and I had supper after carolling practic...
- Mosquitoes are eating me alive.
- pffft. "I've been writing crap lately." "All writ...
- I'm vindictive, apparently. Three guesses who cal...
- Family's stifling please, sir, may i go Home? i wa...
- I'm bored. tell me just what you want me to be M...
Friday, December 13, 2002

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home