ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
turn yourself upside down for the one who won't he...
I sang last night, exercising my nearly non-existe...
I am pleased to annouce that I have lost approxima...
To say that I'm devastated, heart broken, etc etc ...
It's been five years since my 18th birthday, two y...
I crave sugar badly. However, I can't have any. ...
I'm being deprived of my favourite foods. Mum has...
Mum took one look at me and said, "We're starting ...
My heart is drenched in wine Sun, he said, "Censo...
You know what my problem is this week? The week, ...
Wednesday, December 04, 2002
I'm bored.
tell me just what you want me to be
My brain has turned into mush. Whatever I say no longer makes any sense.
I miss work.
posted by liv @
19:59
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home