ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
I am pleased to annouce that I have lost approxima...
To say that I'm devastated, heart broken, etc etc ...
It's been five years since my 18th birthday, two y...
I crave sugar badly. However, I can't have any. ...
I'm being deprived of my favourite foods. Mum has...
Mum took one look at me and said, "We're starting ...
My heart is drenched in wine Sun, he said, "Censo...
You know what my problem is this week? The week, ...
Writer's block. Huge writer's block. Oh well, I h...
"Nothing is ever nothing." I've hit a brick wall w...
Tuesday, December 03, 2002
I sang last night, exercising my nearly non-existent bottom register at carolling practice. My vocal cords, when I woke up this morning, felt like they had been through a wringer and squeezed, bone dry.
I squeeked at Mum and Dad this morning.
posted by liv @
12:41
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home