I'm being deprived of my favourite foods. Mum has said those foods are not on the list of acceptable foods. I must do without, for the next two weeks.
My beloved RAV4 (I'm pampered beyond means) has been covered with a car covering for past three months because Mum decided not to pay the road tax, being that there are two other cars for her to drive. Hence, I'm carless until she pays the road tax on the RAV.
On top of that, I've been ordered to tutor Darren on the piano. Last time I did that, we ended up hating each other's guts.
So, for the past two days, I have been pouting like a spoilt, rich girl in my waking hours.
It's getting a tad dull. I'm looking to liven things up a bit by being the social butterfly - maybe tomorrow.
"Are you of berganjoh-ing again?!"
"Yep."
"Hmpfh. Don't come home too late."
"Okay."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home