ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
Sweet silence is beckoning me to sit and stare lon...
It's either going to be talk of the weather (hot, ...
third draft on what was nothing to say words trav...
I had said, "I feel sorry for him." Insomniac sai...
It's getting hot in here so take off all your clot...
I dread meeting new people, really I do. I have t...
Three more weeks! Three more days! Four pieces o...
We are miffed. It's Cup day tomorrow. Everyone ta...
Hell hath no fury, no? And boy, do those fires bu...
Criticisms are a necessary evil, don't you think? ...
Tuesday, November 12, 2002
DONE!! As of an hour ago, the year is officially over. Results are a mere formaility now. I'm basking in the sun, by the sea, till January 12, 2003.
Yippee!!!!!!
posted by liv @
17:02
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home