Saturday, November 09, 2002

I had said, "I feel sorry for him."

Insomniac said, "What for?! There's no point feeling sorry for him. Do what I do - ignore his existence. He's not worth my notice."

I said, "I can't. It's so frustrating for me to see him waste away his life like that, and on such a girl! He is capable of so much more than that. It's so frustrating sitting here, knowing that I can't do anything about it. One, he won't listen because he has his blinkers on. Two, I haven't the right any more. My hands are tied, and it's frustrating me no end."

She said, "You're not cold blooded enough. Your heart's too soft, it's not stony enough."

That's one of the nicest things anyone has said to me. My heart has come a long way in these two years. Now anyone can come to me with puppy dog eyes and I'll let them get away with murder.

Mac, he said, "You, little girl, you think too much. Mountains out of molehills, heh?"

I just say, "But my heart, it won't obey. It just won't do, without you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home