ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
Insomniac rang at lunch to ask what I was doing to...
i went to il gambero for a chat or two shared a fo...
i am torn between the precision of Formality, and...
A gray box with words inside by Bobby Burgess. Yo...
second draft: nothing to say words in a tumbling ...
first draft: i have nothing to say fifteen minut...
Last two weeks of the semester. Everyone knows wh...
[deleted] It was nothing.
My brain won't shut up.
Crap. Big weekend of rewrites. Think you I could...
Friday, November 01, 2002
Norah Jones'
Don't know why
is seducing me with images of Fred. I want to be Ginger.
my heart is drenched in wine
you'll be on my mind forever
posted by liv @
16:22
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home