Wednesday, November 20, 2002

You know what my problem is this week? The week, its happenings are inhibiting me. I'm distracted by inconsequential everyday chores. I'm too busy thinking about the list mum emailed me, and rushing about trying to get the best prices. I'm too busy writing up the simple css file for a website I'm co-writing. I'm too busy getting my head around the facts I need to tell primary school children about the Melbourne sewerage system. I'm too busy ahhing and ohhing over the mockup of our book, which we are launching next week. I'm too busy trying to re-organise the house, because it's sure as hell Jason won't do it, before we leave. I'm too busy paying the bills that have been relegated to me by the treasurer of the household, ie Jason the financial tyrant. I'm too busy organising a meeting for the leadership program, then too busy writing up the minutes. I'm too busy being busy.

Hence, writer's block.

Also, strange things has happened to my modem. Inconvenience galore - I can't get at my email!

I'm going to attempt house cleaning now. Thing is, I hate cleaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home