ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
Family's stifling please, sir, may i go Home? i wa...
I'm bored. tell me just what you want me to be M...
turn yourself upside down for the one who won't he...
I sang last night, exercising my nearly non-existe...
I am pleased to annouce that I have lost approxima...
To say that I'm devastated, heart broken, etc etc ...
It's been five years since my 18th birthday, two y...
I crave sugar badly. However, I can't have any. ...
I'm being deprived of my favourite foods. Mum has...
Mum took one look at me and said, "We're starting ...
Sunday, December 08, 2002
I'm vindictive, apparently. Three guesses who called me that.
Insomniac raged, on my behalf, when he said that to her. Two hours ago, I didn't whether to laugh or to cry. Now, it's like ... pffftt, yeah, whatever.
posted by liv @
21:47
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home