ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
The boys, lead by their moronic leader, Jason, hav...
3 days of constant walking (aka shopping) has dama...
We're spending a long weekend in Kuala Lumpur, com...
"That'll do, Pig. That'll do." The room which Ja...
Oh, and the bride arrived at the church in an MG! ...
Did I mention that bottled tuak (local Iban rice w...
In the wee small hours When one is up, awake as t...
A girl I went to university with, is getting marri...
I want to quit with the carolling. The soprano se...
The arguments for the Atkins approach to weight lo...
Wednesday, December 25, 2002
I lost a post that was important. I'm not having a great Christmas Day. I was mad. I'm still mad. Perhaps the words will come back. Perhaps it won't.
Why do I always feel it's wrong to be angry at someone?
posted by liv @
19:41
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home