ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
I'm having second thoughts.
When I am tired, I get irritatingly depressive. I...
ianthe lee, she says ... What's the point of doin...
I smell rain on the breeze. Pure, cleansing rain....
my picture of you is clouded by tomorrow's scenes ...
"Cat, I'm so bored," said I, on Saturday. "Jill, ...
I half wish I was with you, Seli, Jo and company, ...
I sat on my bed in the dark last night, willing my...
Jason, point blank, said, "You are not coming to d...
A girl I tutored at Summer School emailed and said...
Sunday, February 16, 2003
I have to keep reminding myself that things are not as complicated as it seems. Really, it isn't.
Truly, it isn't.
Damn it, woman! IT ISN'T!
posted by liv @
11:39
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home