I smell rain on the breeze. Pure, cleansing rain. I'm tempted to sit in the middle of the driveway and let it wash away every tense muscle in my body.
ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
- my picture of you is clouded by tomorrow's scenes ...
- "Cat, I'm so bored," said I, on Saturday. "Jill, ...
- I half wish I was with you, Seli, Jo and company, ...
- I sat on my bed in the dark last night, willing my...
- Jason, point blank, said, "You are not coming to d...
- A girl I tutored at Summer School emailed and said...
- What is it about the start of a possible new relat...
- Now that I've finally lost enough weight to fit ba...
- "Wanna hear my super crazy mad idea?" I said to a ...
- VCE Summer School is over. I know not what to do ...
Wednesday, February 05, 2003

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home