Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Questions needing little response

Remember last July? When I was doing Fame and teaching rounds about the same time? Remember how I said I was averaging about 4 hours of sleep each night? Remember how I would get up at 4am to plan my classes, go to school, teach my classes, go home, take a short nap, rush down to the show for warm ups and student supervision, clean up, go home, go to bed, only to wake up at 4am to plan my classes again? Remember how I did that for 2 weeks?

I'm not doing a show right now. So why am I still averaging 4 hours or sometimes, just ever so slightly more, each night this time round? Why am I so tired and sleepy all the time? Why am I perpetually cranky? What do I do with my time?

And why on earth do some people do a "reply all" on an invitation email list? Don't they know that's exceedingly rude? Why on earth do some people go around shooting their mouth off, never considering the consequences of their hurried typed words? Then wonder why everyone's mad at them because they didn't think they did anything wrong?

Why do some people just drive and drive and drive themselves to the point of exhaustion? Why do some people never seem to stop doing stuff? Why do some people fear intimacy? Why do some people think they're not worthy to know? Why do some people think so much? Why do some people worry, obsess, bite their nails, frown about the smallest things?

Why do some people ask so many questions?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home