I caught the tail ends of an important planning session this afternoon -- I had to nick off at Period 6 to attend the last hour. Afterwards, JP dropped me a line.
hey,
good to see you this afternoon, even though you looked a bit stressed, hope yr 11 chemistry goes well tomorrow.
anyway, ill be doing the agenda and calender for the meeting on wed night, so email me the list of applicants and ill send it all out.
thanks, jp
JP hasn't seen me in weeks, yet he picked up on the stress?
I am very tired behind the energetic facade. But I am alright. I've made decisions since Saturday. In an email to P that night, I wrote soberly,
There are a couple of things that I want to do, there are things that I have to do. Sel gets back next week, I want to spend some time with her to get my head back on straight, get centred again. I've lost huge chunks of myself in the last month or so, the strain is beginning to show. The Year 7 camp week after next will hopefully help me regain my centre. Five days of complete isolation sounds like heaven right now. Depending on how I feel after that, I may decide to shun general company for a while - that may include you.
I have decided not to take on any extra responsibilities. What I am shouldering now is more than enough for one person. I'm sitting on my hands and resisting every urge to get up to "organise this better".
Thank you for your concern. I appreciate it, very much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home