ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
A frog would have more say This is the third time...
Cast ye not the first stone This is a repository ...
So, yes ... An awkward pause while I contemplate ...
Come ye, glorious sun As Kat exuberantly said one...
Dad's in town for the next three months or so. By...
Can I just have one more moondance? I can think o...
And you call this a vacation? By any other means ...
The Castle "How's the serenity?" I think I'm in ...
Internship is done. I carted home five (or was it...
"We" went on strike today. Though I chose not to ...
Monday, November 03, 2003
Is it already November?
Ian said to me, "What happened to 2003?!!"
I said, "2003? What 2003?"
He said, "Oh, it's happened to you too."
Time is such a fleeting, fragile thing. It's a puzzle to me what I do with it when I have it.
posted by liv @
17:52
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home