Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Cast ye not the first stone

This is a repository of work - a portfolio if you like, of my writings which are based on my experiences, my reflections, my interactions with the people around me. It's not quite a journal, not quite a blog, but more like conversations with myself. This is for me. Not you. This is all entirely me. Not you.

Do not be making any presumptions or assumptions, on my behalf, on the way I live my life, or on the people that you presume to know from my references. Do not presume to know me, just because you have stumbled upon this and stayed week after week to read whatever I chose to share. Please, do not do this.

I say this because an acquitance of mine has been hurt and bothered by comments, or perhaps an admonishment that was made by a reader of this to her. A reader, by the way, whom have not approached me in any way, as far as I can ascertain. This acquitance of mine had no knowledge of this site before this admonishment, and to have her say to me that she knows of this upset me. And to have her upset because of me, upset me even more.

Please, if you happen to know my friends from uni, don't approach them about me. I have never mentioned this site to them, and I'd like to keep it that way. Ignorance, to a great extent, is bliss.

Try not to assume that you know me because you read my words. Take a step back and look broadly. Don't get too immersed in it - it's a easy trap, I know, but please try not to fall into it. It makes everyone's lives so much easier and pleasant that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home