And you call this a vacation?
By any other means or designs, I am meant to sleep in, and not do any work these two weeks. I have earned myself a well deserved break, have I not? Nevertheless, partly due to my own doings and partly due to circumstances beyond my control, I no longer have a two week "break". I have to write a Professional Development Plan, compile a Teaching Portfolio, finish my marking and reporting, all in the next two weeks. On top of that, I am starting work on Summer School 2004.
I am to go away middle of next week to the Grampians. I am now hesistant in going because of the work I have to finish. I am tired. Because I am tired, I am a little depressed. And because I am a little depressed, I am going to go home and start yelling at the boys. Poor boys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home