Sunday, September 07, 2003

All hail sugar

Tasks I have completed today ...
  • finished marking a set of SAC tests
  • marked 3 long prac reports
  • detailed notes for P1 tomorrow
  • 2 week unit plan (on Legal Studies): about 4 detailed lesson plans, the other 4 are a tad sketchy
  • criteria sheet for a prac report, and its accompanying SAC test

Tasks I have yet to complete, and must complete, somehow before tomorrow ...
  • the rest of the prac reports, 18 in all
  • typing up notes and lesson plans and criteria sheet and SAC test
  • a set of Forensic Science tests to mark
  • two units of Forensic Science to plan in detail (soil, casts and impressions)
  • research project to think in detail, a survey to write up
  • compiling a list of ... "stuff" for assessment by my supervisors (I have 3!!)
I am brain dead.

There are two weeks left of the term. Now I know exactly how the teachers feel, at this time of the term. Very little energy and patience left. I'm just hanging out for the break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home