Jason's an ass. A pain in the rear. A blockhead, noodlehead, nincompoop, moronic fool. I always resort to childhood name calling where Jason is concerned. You would think I would have compiled a more mature list of names to call that idiot that calls himself my brother by now.
What have I done in my past lives to deserve such an irritating brother?!!! I'll be twenty four in August. But I still need my mother to settle our differences.
"MOTHER!!! HE'S AT IT AGAIN. WILL YOU PLEASE TELL HIM TO QUIT BOTHERING ME!!!!!!!!! HE'S SO IRRITATING! He just would not shut up."
"Jason, stop bothering your sister."
"But, Mum, it's my only enjoyment."
"Livia, ignore him."
"MUM!! I CAN'T!!! He's constantly in my face."
"Jason, stop spitting into your sister's face."
"Aww Mum. She's so fun."
"ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH. DON'T COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME, YOU JACKASS!!!"
I'll be thirty five and still be ringing my seventy year old mother to say, "Mum. Jason's a jackass. Do you know what he's done now?!! He's ....."
Oh, the shame of it all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home