My girlfriends are getting engaged left, right and center!
In an email from a very happy girl, "So I guess I'll cut straight to the chase and just let you all know that I've found my prince charming. I guess it's the boy next door type of situation coz I've known him for ages. He's been under my nose and I didn't know then but I do now. He's proposed and I accepted and after going through all the proper channels *grin* (aka parents approval), we got engaged last Thursday ...."
Last Sunday, I said to my mother, "So what's Jason's raving about yesterday? Something about G. possibly getting engaged at the end of the year?"
She said, "I met her the other day and she said she's getting engaged but it was all hush hush. She said that might get you home at the end of the year."
I said, "Hmmmm ... "
Now that she's emailed everyone, I guess it's no longer hush hush.
I am very happy and very thrilled for them, but I have no desire to be them. I have no intention of going down that particular path for a long time yet.
I am getting an invitation to that wedding, or I will want to know why.
Joy, when will we hear of your news?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home