ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
Having a great time. Don't you wish you were here...
Here I am moving from point A to point B to point ...
Easter break! I spent the entire day in bed, catc...
Katy Raymond, huggable everyday stories.
I'm a little behind with my research. "You?! How...
There is a hole in the ceiling of Jason's room, an...
On Tuesday ... "Shall we jump?" In the early hour...
Why this has been a good day: (for the ninth time...
I've been listening to swing music. Now my brain ...
I am enjoying my research topic. I find it wonder...
Saturday, April 26, 2003
What do you do to your eldest child if that said eldest child forgot that it was your birthday tomorrow, and that you actually had to ring up and kind of remind your children?
I nearly forgot my mother's birthday. I am an unfilial daughter.
posted by liv @
10:56
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home