Why this has been a good day: (for the ninth time since 2pm) I had a quick, super-productive meeting!! Whizzed through the nine items on the agenda in an hour!
ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
- I've been listening to swing music. Now my brain ...
- I am enjoying my research topic. I find it wonder...
- I was going to write, "P, you're a dirty, low-down...
- It's not you, it's me I'm feeling ... shit. It...
- I can read minds The first thing I said as I tumb...
- The city skyline, emerging stars and I decide to r...
- "In my head there are many facts ..." What do you...
- Bare of foot, squishing on the grass Mum and Dad,...
- Because I want to hold the week in my hand one mor...
- As usual, I have fifty million things to do today ...
Thursday, April 10, 2003

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home