I've not gotten much sleep this week. Neither has P.
"OMG, I never saw it coming. The both of you are so different. You're loud-ish. He's shy-ish. I never saw it coming."
"But Liz guessed in an instant!"
"Yes, I did." Liz was quietly smug.
"I never saw it coming! You're both so different." Adele can't get over it.
"It's not an opposites attract thing .... somehow we fit ..."
"Complement each other."
"Yes."
I'm wildly impulsive. I think a thought and act on it, almost instantly without thinking or reasoning it through. He's more cautious and deliberate. He thinks things through first before putting the best foot forward. I'm instinctive. He needs to puzzle it out. I hate meeting new people, and I go out of my way to avoid people I don't want to talk to. He excels in small talk and is forever bumping into everyone and meeting new people. I make snap deicisons, he takes forever to decide on anything.
But we fit.
He catches me when I fall. [edited]
It's all quite icky.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home