Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Writing a book collaboratively with 20 other writers puts me to mind of the committee that designed the camel. So many different opinions, so many different ideas to incorporate, so many different personalities to deal with. With six weeks left before our launch, I still do not how the whole thing is going to turn out.

My chapter is not writing itself. I tried cajoling. I tried nursing it in bits. Now, I'm trying to beat it to submission. It's not working.

Deadline for second drafts was yesterday.

I'm tearing at my hair, of course. No doubt about that.

On another note, Mum and Dad are springing for a shopping spree in Kuala Lumpur! In the 8 years that I have passed through Kuala Lumpur on my way to and from Melbourne, never have I actually stayed in Kuala Lumpur for more than two hours - and that was at the airport, waiting for my connecting flight. Amazing, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home