ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
Best city in the world. My city, my Melbourne. I...
I'm having trouble remembering what day it is.
Jason and I had a flaming fight (harsh words said,...
I'm so torn up inside, I think that I need a cigar...
'Tis a great comfort to me, to be able to feel sor...
Oh, shall it never cease? There's too much home...
If I complete everything that I am meant to comple...
I need to get boots for work. But I hate Doc-Mar...
Don't take it to heart, if it seems like I am igno...
My mother was bubbling over with enthuasiasm and h...
Saturday, October 05, 2002
Jason is still ignoring me, and I haven't seen or spoken to Denning since Thursday night. I'm home alone, and I have no idea where everyone is.
I'm beginning to feel very isolated.
posted by liv @
15:09
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home