ianthe lee
Liv, Livy, Livs, Olivia. 25. Melbourne, Australia.
Previous Posts
Don't take it to heart, if it seems like I am igno...
My mother was bubbling over with enthuasiasm and h...
There are times when a voice isn't enough. There ...
Do not speak to me tonight, for I cannot speak to ...
One day, one day soon, I shall dig a hole so big w...
*stare* I have homework. I shouldn't be here. B...
I am very, very, very tired.
Dear, dear, dear, dearest you, I am blue today. ...
Bleh. I've been writing pompous emails all day. I...
Written on a piece of butcher's paper (ie large pi...
Thursday, September 26, 2002
I need to get boots for work.
But I hate Doc-Martens.
Who on earth sells pretty boots this time of year?!
But then, how practical are pretty boots?
At least
they're
not making me get steel-capped boots and a hard hat.
posted by liv @
16:29
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home